PlayStation 4 Games
Hong Kong Version Blu-Rays
Hong Kong Version DVDs
US & UK Version Blu-Rays
Region Coding: Region Free
Haley Joel Osment
English DTS-HD Master Audio 6.1
Dolby Digital 5.1 (Russian, Thai)
Dolby Digital 2.0 (Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Turkish)
English, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Spanish, Thai, Portuguese, Greek, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Polish, Romanian, Turkish, Slovene, Serbian
Deltamac HK / Warner Bros.
28 Jan 2011
In a future world of runaway global warming and awe-inspiring scientific advances, humans share every aspect of their lives with sophisticated companion robots called Mechas. But when an advanced prototype robot child named David (Haley Joel Osment) is programmed to show unconditional love, his human family isn't prepared for the consequences. Suddenly, David is on his own in a strange and dangerous world. Befriended by a streetwise Mecha (Jude Law), David embarks on a spectacular quest to discover the startling secret of his own identity.
- Documentary on bringing A.I. to the screen
- Interviews with Steven Spielberg, Haley Joel Osment and Jude Law
- Behind-the-scenes featurettes on the making of A.I.
- Interview with Sound Designer Gary Rydstrom at Skywalker Ranch
- Visit to Stan Winston Studios with early "Teddy" footage
- Interviews with Lucasfilm's ILM special effects group
- Trailers, storyboards, drawings and hundreds of photos