PlayStation 4 Games
Hong Kong Version Blu-Rays
Hong Kong Version DVDs
US & UK Version Blu-Rays
No Region Protection. Region Free.
Condition: Brand new and factory sealed.
In a distant future, the planets at the outer edges of the galaxy have become a beacon to fortune seekers and those yearning for a better life off world, but there are no guarantees in deep space. Pandora, one of these distant planets, was reported to be rich in untapped mineral wealth, and so drew many hoping to get rich quick, but in the end little was found beyond the scattered ruins of a past alien civilization. With nothing to gain, any who could soon abandoned Pandora, leaving those who remained to deal with the lawlessness of a world gone bust, and the mystery of the long-dead alien civilization. But as chaotic as these times were, there were worse days yet to come. After several years the planet's huge orbit slowly brought it near to its sun and once unknown and horrifying creatures sprang from their long hibernation to terrify the stranded colonists. The only hope of the colonists seems to be a vault discovered in a mountainside, rumored to contain alien technology and secrets about Pandora. Will this discovery be the colonist's salvation or their end? Discover their fate in Borderlands.
As in a traditional RPG, Borderlands is built around the continual leveling of characters as they delve into quests. These quests include both story-driven adventures and side quests that offer players rewards such as items exclusive to quest completion and/or forward movement of the story. Players can look forward to action set in both single player and multiplayer modes--including co-op play--as well as vehicular combat, literally thousands of different types of weapons that change each time you play and randomly generated maps and map features.
- Co-op Design - Borderlands is built from the ground up to be an exciting, intuitive cooperative experience for up to four players simultaneously that rewards players who work together and invest in co-op skills. Split screen is also supported.
- FPS Gameplay - In this role-playing shooter, choose one of several distinct characters, each with their own individual skill sets. As your character grows throughout this fast-paced FPS, you choose and customize your abilities to suit your style of play.
- Art Style - The game's distinctive art style combines traditional rendering techniques with hand-drawn textures to paint a bold and eye-catching spin on the FPS genre.
- Vehicular Combat - Jump behind the wheel and engage in high-speed vehicle-to-vehicle combat, complete with spectacular explosions and road-killed Skags.
- Frontier Planet - Search the wasteland planet of Pandora for the legendary alien vault. Fight your way through bandits, discover nine native (and aggressive) creatures, and help the few settlers on the planet in your search for a Vault rumored to contain a great prize - if it even exists.
- Gun Lust - Choose from literally hundreds of thousands of weapons, each with their own manufacturers, specifications, and advantages. The revolutionary content generation system guarantees that you'll find almost infinite tools of destruction to suit your play style.
All Borderlands DLC add-ons packs available to date
- Borderlands: The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned
- Borderlands: Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot
- Borderlands: The Secret Armory of General Knoxx
Borderlands: Claptrap's New Robot Revolution
Release Date Aug 06, 2012 Genre Action, RPG
Manufacturer Take2 Interactive