PlayStation 4 Games
Hong Kong Version Blu-Rays
Hong Kong Version DVDs
US & UK Version Blu-Rays
Brand: Brightwell Aquatics
Advanced Vitamin, Minor & Trace Element Supplement for all marine/saltwater fish and reef aquariums
Content: 250ml (8.45fl oz)
- Unique vitamin and minor and trace element complex for establishing and replacing substances important to marine invertebrates, including corals, clams, and their allies; these substances are particularly important to biological reactions.
- Does not contain minor or trace elements notexpressly known to be utilized by marine organismsor take place in chemical interactions.
- Vitamins are present in ratios found in the tissues of filter-feeding marine invertebrates.
- Minor and trace elements are present in natural seawater ratios.
- Composed of purified water and ultra-high purity materials.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
Kōralle-VM provides a host of minor and trace elements found by oceanographers to exhibit non-conservative behavior in seawater (meaning that they are depleted by biological and chemical reactions taking place within the photic zone) and that are safe for human handling. Elements are present in natural seawater ratios (i.e. the ratios in which they are present in seawater). Since they are not depleted by biological nor chemical interactions, no minor or trace elements that are not expressly needed by aquatic organisms are present in this product; this includes unnecessary elements such as lithium, rubidium, and molybdenum. Additionally, a full-complement of vitamins are present in the same ratios found in the tissues of filter-feeding marine invertebrates, organisms that extract plankton from the surrounding water and gain their nutritional benefit, and which are in turn consumed by many reef inhabitants. This logical blend of vitamins and minerals is of benefit to all marine aquarium inhabitants.
Of the detectable elements in seawater, 11 are minor elements and 52 are trace elements. Between the two groups, at least 13 elements appear to be expressly-required for the growth of primary producers such as algae, and an additional 18 are either incorporated into living tissue/skeletal material or undergo chemical interactions that cause their depletion in surface waters. These elements are important to a number of enzymatic and vitamin-synthesis reactions for plants and animals alike; additionally, they influence pigmentation, and therefore coloration, of various organisms. Iodine, though an important trace element, is not provided by this product but instead appears in a separate supplement as a result of rapid usage relative to other trace and minor elements in marine environments.
Kōralle-VM does not require refrigeration, however storage in a cool, shaded area will prolong the activity of the vitamins. Refrigeration will maximize the shelf-life of the product.
Suitable for marine/saltwater aquariums.