PlayStation 4 Games
Hong Kong Version Blu-Rays
Hong Kong Version DVDs
US & UK Version Blu-Rays
No Region Protection. Region Free.
Condition: Brand new and factory sealed.
Inspired by events from the famous book trilogy and their retelling in Peter Jackson's films, the game features stunning visuals, brutally realistic combat, a unique and compelling new story, and innovative cooperative gameplay that pits you and your friends against the dark forces of Middle-earth. In this game you will form your own fellowship and fight against Sauron's forces at the North.
The gameplay in The lord of the Rings: War in the North is all about cooperation. Players will take on the role of either Eradan, a Dúnedain ranger, Andriel, an Elf or Farin, a Dwarf. Each will have special abilities tied to their race - for example, a Dúnedain can combine different objects to create unique items for use or sale in-game; Elves possess superior sight, which will lead you to shortcuts and recognition of trouble ahead; and Dwarves have the ability to notice weaknesses at the walls and break them in order to find secret caves with different loots. Each race with have character class possibilities as well as legendary weapons. Once characters are established, they must band together in multiplayer action, working together to combat hordes enemies. These enemies include goblins pouring from their strongholds in the Misty Mountains, Uruk-hai from Isengard, savage wargs in the wilderness, giant spiders infesting Mirkwood, massive trolls and most dramatic and dangerous of all, bosses like Agandaûr, a deadly Black Númenórean lord who long ago was tempted and turned by the lies of Sauron.
- A brutal new The Lord of the Ring adventure set during, but separate from the main events of the War of the Ring
- An exciting main story campaign coupled with dozens of side quests
- Cross paths with your favorite Lord of the Ring heroes, as well as more obscure characters
- Classic Action-RPG action that centers on co-op gameplay and character development
- Three playable races - Dúnedain (man), Elf, Dwarf, each with its own storyline and unique quests
- Multiple character classes including Mage, Scout and Warrior
- Magic abilities including active (fire, lightning and ice spells) as well passive (morale bonuses, protective shields/wards) spells
- The ability to craft items and potions
- A special Challenge Mode consisting of missions and maps built especially for co-op gameplay and not tied to the main campaign
|Release Date||Nov 25, 2011|
||Warner Home Video Games|