PlayStation 4 Games
Hong Kong Version Blu-Rays
Hong Kong Version DVDs
US & UK Version Blu-Rays
No Region Protection. Region Free.
Condition: Brand new and factory sealed.
Mankind has fallen. The last remaining human survivors of the Chimeran invasion have retreated underground, desperately clinging on to their existence in a conquered wasteland. But there is hope. Dishonourably discharged from military service following the conclusion of Resistance 2, Joseph Capelli represents humanity's final chance to fight back. For four years after being dismissed as the last of the Sentinels, Capelli was forced into hiding with his wife and young son in Haven, Oklahoma. As the Chimera overrun the world around them, laying waste to everything in their path, Capelli attempts to scratch out a living amongst the desolation. While the planet's climate continues to collapse around him, Dr. Fyodor Malikov somehow tracks down Capelli, armed with a plan that could land a devastating blow to the Chimera and ignite a human uprising. Now, to save his family, Capelli must leave them to embark on a journey across America to New York City, through an apocalyptic wasteland where no one is safe from the Chimeran rampage.
- Take the role of mankind s last hope and journey across a devastated American landscape from Oklahoma to New York City.
- Engage smarter, more agile and newly-evolved Chimeran enemies including the powerful Longlegs and try to survive in an environment where nowhere is safe.
- Take on the Chimeran hordes with a fully loaded arsenal of weapons including classics like the Bullseye, Auger, Rossmore and Marksman. An intuitive weapon-wheel and new upgrade system provide even more strategic combat choices.
- Two-player online and local split-screen co-op gameplay means Capelli can take a travel companion to help fight back against the Chimera and accompany him on his journey.
- Join the global resistance with a new progression-based online multiplayer mode and do battle in key locations set around the world.
|Release Date||Sep 6, 2011|