PlayStation 4 Games
Hong Kong Version Blu-Rays
Hong Kong Version DVDs
US & UK Version Blu-Rays
No Region Protection. Region Free.
Condition: Brand new and factory sealed.
Shinobido 2: Revenge of Zen is the sequel to Shinobido: Way of the Ninja, featuring the series' trademark Stealth-Action gameplay with the addition of new stylish assassin moves and a dynamic storyline. Developed by Acquire, the story is set six months after the events of the previous franchise release, with the Utakata region once again at the center of the storm and embroiled in a civil war involving the mysterious Magic Mirror. Players will take on the role of Zen, a man who has suffered betrayal at the hands of his companions and the loss of his home. Saved by the Asuka clan of Utakata, Zen makes up his mind to live as an assassin and begins a perilous journey in search of revenge.
- Dynamic Storyline - Interact with three factions with different choices affecting the power balance between the factions and resulting in diverging storylines.
- Stealth-Action Gameplay for a Master Assassin - Employ a variety of deadly finishing moves which vary according to the location. Activate the Zankoku for bullet-time action and use the ninja flying ability to freely explore environments.
- Share and Receive with the 'Near' Network - Boost your inventory by receiving gift items from other players using the PlayStation Vita Near feature.
- An Open World to Explore - Use your Grapple hook and climbing skills to go virtually anywhere in the open gameworld
- Mission Style Gameplay - There are a variety of mission types available, including assassination, theft and rescue. Select the missions that you want to drive the story along and affect the in-game factions.
- Precision PS Vita Front Touchscreen Functionality - Use the PS Vita's front touchscreen to hone in on a specific spot during stealth attacks, and to bring up a map or tool screen.
- Original PS Vita Rear Touch Panel Gameplay Features - Use the rear touch panel to change to a first person view and launch long range weapons at enemies.
- Utilize the Tools of the Ninja - Use the plentiful items found or bought in-game to use in missions, and put your alchemy skills to use to create new items.
|Release Date||Feb 21, 2012|
||Namco Bandai Games