PlayStation 4 Games
Hong Kong Version Blu-Rays
Hong Kong Version DVDs
US & UK Version Blu-Rays
No Region Protection. Region Free.
Condition: Brand new and factory sealed.
Street Fighter X Tekken is a crossover fighting game featuring tag-team style combat between two-character teams of fighters from the Street Fighter and Tekken game universes. The initial game in the new series, Street Fighter X Tekken features dozens of playable characters from both of the storied franchises, as well as the option to use familiar button control schemes from both. Additional important features include: exclusive additional fighters, customization of attacks through the "Gem System," a co-op training mode, the ability to tag in a teammate and briefly attack in unison, simultaneous two-on-two four-player battles.
- Dream Match Up - Dozens of playable characters including Rolento, Zangief, Cammy, Sagat, Hugo, Ibuki, Poison, Dhalsim, Ryu, Ken, Guile, Abel, Balrog, Juri, Vega and Chun-Li from Street Fighter as well as Heihachi, Lili, Julia, Hwoarang, Raven, Kuma, Yoshimitsu, Steve, Kazuya, Nina, King, Marduk, Bob, Law, Paul and Xiaoyu from Tekken.
- Real-time Tag Battle - Fight as a team of two and switch between characters strategically.
- Gem System - A brand new feature that combines customization with strategy, the Gems add an extra level of depth and provide a pioneering way to experience fighting games. A total of 57 Gems (5 Assist and 52 Boost) come standard in the game and players have the ability to equip three different Gems that improve upon weaknesses or capitalize on strengths.
- Briefing Room - Get your combos and timing just right with help from your friends in this online training mode.
- Scramble Mode - Four separate players, online or offline, control each of the four characters on screen for the ultimate battle royale.
- Pandora Mode - Sacrifice yourself in battle to give your partner a short, but powerful, boost in strength.
- Familiar Controls - In Street Fighter X Tekken, controls will feel familiar for fans of both series.
- Juggle System - Toss your foes into Tekken-style juggles with Street Fighter X Tekken's universal air launching system.
- Cross Assault - By using the Cross Gauge, a player can activate Cross Assault and attack with both of their characters at the same time.
- Super Art Attacks - Using the Cross Gauge you can immediately unleash a Super Art. Ryu's famed Shinku Hadoken, Kazuya's Devil Beam as well as the Tekken characters all have original Super Art techniques.
- Robust Online Modes - In addition to the online features from Super Street Fighter IV, Street Fighter X Tekken features totally upgraded online functionality, new smoother netcode and some extra surprises.
- Exclusive Characters - PS3 and PS Vita players enjoy a variety of exclusive fighter characters including Cole MacGrath from InFamous, Mega Man, Pac-Man, and Sony feline video game personalities Toro & Kuro.
|Release Date||Oct 23, 2012|