PlayStation 4 Games
Hong Kong Version Blu-Rays
Hong Kong Version DVDs
US & UK Version Blu-Rays
No Region Protection. Region Free.
Condition: Brand new and factory sealed.
The highly acclaimed fighting series adds 12 new legends to the robust Marvel vs. Capcom 3 lineup, bringing the total overall roster of characters up to 50. This includes zombie-slayer Frank West on the Capcom side and cosmic defender Rocket Raccoon from the Marvel Universe. The new character options also include Phoenix Wright, Vergil, Nemesis, Strider and Firebrand from Capcom and Nova, Iron Fist, Doctor Strange, Ghost Rider and Hawkeye from Marvel.
The power of the PS Vita allows its version of Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 to play and look virtually identical to the console releases, but it also provides players with control functionality unique to the Sony handheld. Utilizing the PS Vita's front and rear touch screen and pad, players can unleash simple combos by 'mashing' the screen with taps. The basic level of these 'touch' combos ensures that players who choose to use standard combo input patterns using the Vita's d-pad and face buttons are not at a disadvantage, as more advanced combos are always available if the right button pattern is entered correctly. The touch pad can also be used to unleash hyper combos by tapping a character's full hyper combo meter, and to tag in a new character from a player's team by simply touching the image of that character.
- Addictive fighting gameplay featuring tag-team action with teams of three fighters
- Experience the ultimate roster of 50 Capcom and Marvel heroes and villains, including every character from the original game and 12 new fighters
- The power of the PS Vita allows this version of the game to look and play virtually identical to console versions, including combo button patterns
- PS Vita specific touch controls allow for the option of unleashing simplified attacks by simply tapping the screen, or a standard control scheme
- Explore eight new over-the-top stages that will put your fighting skills to the test
- Enjoy new modes and enhancements, including the fan-requested Spectator Mode during the online experience, and the 'Heroes and Heralds' single player and multiplayer team-based mode
- The game includes standard play modes: Arcade, Versus, and Training
- Two-player local wireless multiplayer support as well as playStation Network matches
|Release Date||Feb 15, 2012|