PlayStation 4 Games
Hong Kong Version Blu-Rays
Hong Kong Version DVDs
US & UK Version Blu-Rays
No Region Protection. Region Free.
Condition: Brand new and factory sealed.
Sigma wakes up in the middle of an elevator with a mysterious girl. He has no idea how he ended up there, he only knew that if he doesn't escape before the time's up, he'd become a puddle of blood and bones. And this is only the first test. Feel the suspense, the danger and the urgency in Zero Escape.
Do some detective work, find clues about your surroundings and talk to the people you meet on the way. There are 9 characters in total. Each of them has their own agenda, some will offer assistance only to betray you in your hour of need. Find out about them during the adventure part, and fiddle with the locks and solve other puzzles during the mini-game part.
The gamer can configure the difficulty levels, so after escaping from the Easy Mode, come back for the Hard Mode.
- Dual Language Support – Early cases show that VLR allows communication in both English and Japanese, with dialog playable in both languages. Whether or not this indicates damage to the languages centers of the brain is under investigation.
- Puzzles and Story – Preliminary investigations show that this game progresses rapidly through a repeating cycle of two distinct stages, which have been termed the “Novel” and “Escape” stages. During the Novel stage, subjects find themselves engaged by a complex and mysterious story. During the Escape stage, subjects have been observed solving numerous puzzles.
- Fully-Voiced Novel Sections – One of the indicators of the Novel stage is reportedly fully-voiced dialog: All characters except for the protagonist can be heard speaking during this stage.
- Numerous Endings – VLR has been shown to exhibit numerous paths of infection, most of which are lethal. At press time, 24 different “endings” have been observed, each unique.
- Immersive Three-Dimensional Environment – Many infected patients have reported a feeling of increased immersion in their surroundings, often manifested in the ability to rotate the camera around a 3D room rendered in-game and select and manipulate objects in three-dimensional space.
- Introduces New Characters, Brings Back Old Ones – Our files on 999 indicate that a number of the characters featured there appear again in VLR, although in what capacity is still unclear. This strain also introduces several new characters, all of whom merit additional investigation.
|Release Date||Oct 26, 2012|