PlayStation 4 Games
Hong Kong Version Blu-Rays
Hong Kong Version DVDs
US & UK Version Blu-Rays
Product: CO2 Permanent plus pH Test
Permanent direct measurement of CO2 and pH
Content: 9-12 MON
- A special indicator instead of aquarium water permits direct measurement of the CO₂ level in mg/l.
- 20 – 25 mg/l CO₂ is ideal.
- Replace the indicator only every 3-4 weeks = lasts a total of 9-12 months.
- Indicates the pH value (6.4 – 7.8) in addition to the CO₂ level
- Mode of operation: The CO₂ diffuses from the aquarium water into the air column within the permanent test casing and from there into the indicator liquid. As a result of the diffusing CO₂ the pH value of the indicator changes and consequently also its colour, which is then compared on the colour scale. In this way the CO₂ level and also the pH value can be read.
- If however the pH value in the aquarium has been influenced by other factors (peat, pH minus), then the indicator of the JBL permanent test cannot react because these acids cannot diffuse into the indicator via the air column. The indicator always merely displays the pH value which is reached due to CO₂.
- The displayed CO₂ level of the JBL permanent test is always correct, independent of substances in aquarium waters that affect the water.