PlayStation 4 Games
Hong Kong Version Blu-Rays
Hong Kong Version DVDs
US & UK Version Blu-Rays
Product: NO2 Test (Nitrite)
Content: 50 Tests
The JBL Nitrite Test Set NO2 is designed for the measurement and routine control of the nitrite content in freshwater and marine aquariums as well as in garden ponds within the range 0.025-1.0 mg/litre (ppm). Using the compensation method specially developed by JBL, precise and reliable results can be obtained even in moderately discolored aquarium water, e.g. caused by peat filters and disease treatment.
- Recommended value: max. 0.1 mg/l nitrite in fresh water.
- For approx. 50 measurements with glass cuvettes.
- For fresh water and salt water. Range of values: < 0.01; 0.025; 0.05; 0.1; 0.2; 0.4; 0.6; 0.8; 1.0 mg/l. Colour scale with 9 colours from yellow to pink.
- Laboratory compensation system for compensating water discoloration.
- Includes a syringe for simple measurement of the amount of water.