PlayStation 4 Games
Hong Kong Version Blu-Rays
Hong Kong Version DVDs
US & UK Version Blu-Rays
No Region Protection. Region Free.
Condition: Brand new and factory sealed.
Visari, the leader of the Helghast is gone, but the war is far from over. Helghast forces have mounted a devastating counterattack, prompting the ISA (Interplanetary Strategic Alliance) evacuation of planet Helghan. As new Helghast battalions appear, armed with more powerful weapons, ISA forces find themselves outmanned, outgunned and surrounded. Players of Killzone 3 will need to learn more about their enemy and use new tools to continue the fight.
PlayStation Move integration into Killzone 3 is one of these new tools. Although the DualShock 3 controller is of course supported, the two controllers of the PlayStation Move system (Move and Navigational) are also usable at every stage of the game. Use the Motion Controller as a site for your weapon and pointer that changes your view of the horizon onscreen, while the Navigational controller provides movement as well as auto-aiming functionality. The sensitivity of the Move controller can be altered via the game's setting menu. With a subtle gesture the Move Motion controller can also reload a weapon, pick up items and ammo on the battlefield, as well as unleash a brutal melee attack within close range of an enemy. Additional features of the game as a whole include: the ability to carry two primary weapons in addition to your piston and knife, jet pack functionality seen in earlier games, fully destructible environments and online multiplayer support.PlayStation Move offers a new and innovative gaming experience for the PlayStation 3 (PS3) system by fusing realistic, high-definition gaming along with accurate, intuitive control. Consisting of PlayStation Move motion controller, the PlayStation Eye camera and the optional PlayStation Move Navigational controller, the PlayStation Move controller system enables sophisticated motion control and immersive gameplay only possible on PlayStation 3.
- Epic single player campaign with a gripping storyline and intense action
- Battle your way through huge, diverse environments from alien jungles to harsh arctic vistas shown in incredible graphic detail
- Face off against new, relentless Helghast enemies armed with more powerful weapons and abilities
- Full 3D compatibility takes immersion to new heights, delivering a "boots-on-the-ground" experience like no other
- Award-winning multiplayer mode returns, with added game modes, new vehicle gameplay, brutal close combat system, more powerful weapons, and a more accessible experience
- New brutal melee system lets you get "up close and personal" with Helghast enemies for even more intense combat
- Increased vehicle gameplay, including aerial combat action with ISA Intruders and jet packs
|Release Date||Feb 22, 2011|